Samstag, August 18, 2007

Neue LO´s

So ihr Lieben, es ist mal wieder Zeit ein bißchen zu bloggen. Ich komm im Moment gar nicht mehr so oft dazu. Dafür habe ich die Woche viel gescrapped. Hier sind meine Neusten Werke :)
Hi there :) It´s time for a new Blog Post. I have not much time the last days for blogging but I have scrapped a lot :) Here are my newest Layouts. I hope you like it !!

This one I made for the little cutie Antonia, the DD of my lovely friend Andrea :) She is such a sweet little Princess!!And this one I made for the little Kim, these pics are too cute! This is made with the new W&W Kit "Seeing Stars" Thats really great!!
This is a present for my lovely friend Michaela and her little sons Luca and Robin. I made it for the Hodge Podge this week!
And the last one for the little Sweetie La Vada! She is too cute :)
Wish you all a great day!
Hugs
Pam