Samstag, August 25, 2007

Geburtstagsbilder und Schenkis

Gestern war ein toller Tag und Devin hatte soo viel Spaß. Über jedes Geschenk hat er sich so gefreut. Von Opa gab es ein Trikot mit passender Hose von HSV und Devin sah so süß darin aus :) Hier mal zwei Bilder von gestern:
Yesterday was a wonderful day! Devin had so much fun on his Birthday Party. He got this soccer clothes from his grandpa and he looks so cool :)
Here are two pics from yesterday:I made Dounuts for the Kindergarten:)
And here are some gifts from lovely Webfriends!! They are so beautiful, thank you all so much!!! You made my day!!
From the Angels Team!!
From Claudi!!!
From Lilly!!!
From Vreni (Sunfire)!!!
Und auch ich war ein bißchen fleißig und habe was für die liebe Vreni gemacht. Hier mit dem neuen Kit von Gina von W&W! Ich LIEBE es!!!
I also made a layout today for my lovely friend Vreni! I used the new W&W Kit, I LOVE it :)
Wish you all a great day!!
Pam