Sonntag, Juli 15, 2007

Ich nutze jetzt mal den Moment, wo mein Computer mal so halbwegs läuft, kommt momentan nicht so 0ft vor :) Na ja, ist ja auch nur ein Computer und draußen ist top Wetter, da bin ich auch viel mit meinen Jungs draußen!!
Ich zeig euch mal ein paar layouts der letzten Tage, ich hoffe, sie gefallen euch :)
My Computer don´t work so good the last days and now it works a little bit and I will show you my last layouts!

This layout I made for the Christina Renee Challenge today at DST. I had so much fun by doing it! You will find it *here*


This layout I made for the yesterdays Challenge with a Template of Christina :)

And my layout for the Gruny Challenge on Friday :)Und hier noch ein paar ganz tolle Geschenke, die wir die letzten Tag bekommen haben, vielen vielen Dank ihr Lieben dafür!!!!
Here are some present, we get the last day! I´m so thankful for this beautiful layouts!!!

From Eva!!!!From Gabi (Xyreena)!!!
From Meli (Laviconi)!!
Wish you a great evening!
Pam